At A Father's Love Home Care, the safety and wellbeing of our clients, staff and the communities we serve is our number one priority. As the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) continues to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and will continue to inform us of any developments, we want to do our best to maintain a safe work environment and urge everyone to adopt practices that can help protect our health.
Here are the practices recommended by the CDC to protect our health and the health of others:
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth with tissues whenever you sneeze, cough or blow your nose. Making sure to discard used tissues in the trash immediately after use and wash hands thoroughly.Avoid people who are sick with respiratory illness symptoms.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community.